Kitti ManeerotCo Founder & Senior SCM Consultant
- 15 years of SAP experience with 10 SAP project implementations and SAP template builds and rollouts the business process that SAP functionality related to logistics including end-to-end business.
- Recent project at Thailand’s largest natural rubber manufacturer as an Assistant Project Manager, STA has 23 total processing plants nationwide and more than 3,000 users. Additional responsibility to handle authorization management and cover Audit Team.
- Experience in Beverage Company in Thailand cover RGB, NRGB, CAN, PET, Palletizer , Case, etc. which operates 5 manufacturing plants and 50 depots and 52 sales offices in Thailand and employs more than 8,500 people. Forecast to Deploy (FTD) lead which included PP, MM-IM, WM, QM, PM, and APO.
- Experience in business transformation encompassing SAP Logistics and manufacturing practices with Global Beverage Process Template that are linked to Value Drivers with PPMs, and KPIs, that serve as the foundation for their continuous improvement.
- Integration Manager and PP Lead at a large steel manufacturer to implemented DIMS solution. Designed and implemented interface between MES system (Level 3) to SAP. The Steel Manufacture is of several different varieties. Decided to use the IS-MILL to handle all variant configuration technique (LO-VC) and multiple output production order.